Sunday, February 19, 2012

what are you so afraid of?

I'm disappointed that I have abandoned this blog for so long.  Thankfully I have been sketching again, and have been fairly productive in scanning them in.  Therefore I am going to be posting some below and in another post.  Sorry about the long wait. 






Most of these were done during or after classes in my sketch-journal.  I'm in Printmaking one this semester (my only art class sadly) so a lot of these were ideas for class that have either been dumped or did not make it into class so far (and will be re-worked as we progress).  I'm fairly disappointed I've been so lazy and have not been writing my notes for my gen. courses in my notebook, but it makes my sketchbook interesting I suppose.  Next post will all be recent Printmaking one idea sketches for plastic etching.  Btw, little sketch-journals make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment