Tuesday, August 23, 2011

i'm pretty inconsistent

Soooo it's been like a month?  Yeah, I haven't stopped drawing but my tablet stopped working (literally about a day after my last post), and my camera - well you all know its pathetic story.  I'm moving up to my dorm on Friday so, uh, yeah, this place may become popular again (and actually receive updates).  Or maybe it will crash and burn for another month or two.  It all depends on if my camera can come out of its emo coma.  I will be trying to give you guys something before school, but I can't promise anything because well, my camera has periods of depression, and my scanner will no longer be my scanner come Friday (it is actually my mother's, and I just hoard it in my room.  it's not like I even use it because I'm lazy, but uh, you know when I get famous and have moneys-I'll buy my own).

No comments:

Post a Comment